Please be aware that government regulation requires a visa to enter Russia for most of foreign visitors. The application rules vary per visa type and also depend on the applicant's country of residence. Also please be sure that your medical insurance is valid in Russia (as well as for your accompanying persons). The AMSA local organizing committee will provide you an official letter of invitation which will greatly simplify the visa application procedure. Please read carefully the following instructions on the Russian visa application.
- Any person may apply for Russian visa in any Russian Consulate.
- We strongly suggest you to request the letter of invitation from the AMSA local committee.
- To obtain such a letter please fill in the following Visa support application (For invitation.doc) form available on our website.
- Please send the completed form and a copy of your passport to the Local committee by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We will use your data to request an official letter of invitation from the Russian Federal Migration Service (FMS).
- Full time from receiving visa support form by organizing committee till issuing visa at the Russian consulate is about 2 months. The invitation will be sent to your email in electronic form. Please, print it and submit along with other required documents to a Russian Consulate you pointed in the visa support form.
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that visa application should be submitted to the very Russian Consulate which is specified in the visa support application form.